|←||ARM Connected Community article, December 9, 2015||GNU ARM Eclipse OpenOCD v0.10.0-20160110*-dev released||→|
GNU ARM Eclipse plug-ins v2.11.1-201512141335 released
Version 2.11.1-201512141335 is a new release; the main improvements are: templates were updated to use CMSIS CORE 4.5, and the toolchain prefix for Linaro AArch64 big-endian bare-metal ELF was updated.
- all templates were updated to use CMSIS CORE 4.5
- [#33] the toolchain prefix for Linaro AArch64 big-endian bare-metal ELF was updated from
aarch64_be-elf-; the change is effective for newly created projects; old projects require to reselect the toolchain for the update to be effective.
- [#41] an extension point was added to the managed build plug-in to allow third party plug-ins to define toolchains.
- the button to disable graphics in the QEMU debugging plug-in was not functional; fixed;
- [#40] the Linker flags present in the C linker were missing in the C++ linker settings page; added;
- in certain conditions, the STM32F7 template had problems with F745 projects; fixed;