|←||GNU ARM Eclipse plug-ins: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException||GNU ARM Eclipse plug-ins v3.2.1-201701141320 released||→|
GNU ARM Eclipse QEMU v2.8.0-20161227* released
Version 2.8.0-201612271623 is a new release, adding support for active graphical buttons to all supported boards.
The main internal change is the use of CMSIS SVD files to generate the peripheral registers. This ensures the best possible accuracy in the register bitfields implementation.
- the most compelling new feature is the addition of active graphical buttons; the rectangles around the buttons are sensitive, and moving the mouse over them changes the cursor to a hand; clicking the buttons is also functional, the Reset button triggers a board reset; the user button is also connected to the correspondig GPIO pin, and can be checked by reading the GPIO pin input value; it is also possible to configure the EXTI device to trigger interrupts on GPIO pin changes;
- the STM32 implementation was extended to support the
AFIOperipherals; now it is possible to trigger interrupts on GPIO pin changes;
- the STM32F0DISCOVERY board was added, as a Cortex-M0 board.
- [#31] - the GPIO toggling using the ODR register is now functional;
- [#24] - command line options located after
--semihosting-cmdlineare no longer parsed, but passed to the application.
- Ctrl-C does not interrupt the execution if the
--nographicoption is used.
How to test the buttons
An Eclipse project that can be used to test the STM32F4DISCOVERY button is available from
To use it, clone the gnuarmeclipse/eclipse-qemu-test-projects git and import the
f407-disc-blink project. Build and run the application; the four coloured LEDs will lit for a second, then turn off; click the blue button; the LEDs will lit one by one. Click the black button; the board will reset.
The new QEMU can be downloaded from the GitHub Releases page.
The MD5 sums of the files are:
c081412c60e9111f045ea7c6aaf54ce7 gnuarmeclipse-qemu-debian32-2.8.0-201612271623-dev.tgz 9402b283bd9006fc1a9300b522ffd91b gnuarmeclipse-qemu-debian64-2.8.0-201612271623-dev.tgz 4a6fed49c4d4fd6e5b581f939d81461a gnuarmeclipse-qemu-osx-2.8.0-201612271623-dev.pkg 9330ef6cd0a456226bad279d217c68b2 gnuarmeclipse-qemu-win32-2.8.0-201612271623-dev-setup.exe 30a423b245df15cc41b7e05ce842d95a gnuarmeclipse-qemu-win64-2.8.0-201612271623-dev-setup.exe